About The Class:
- All classes are 45 minutes long.
- Your tuition includes 1 copy of the song collection on CD, digital mp3 for download and a new songbook.
- New Families will receive a Parent Education Guide, "Music Together® At Home: Helping Your Child Grow Musically"; a guide for parents and caregivers.
- Our class is basic music and movement for children age 0-5 years old and their caregivers. Babies class for age 0-8 months.
- Class activities include singing, dancing, small/large movement, fun activities, basic beat and rhythm training, and instrument play.
- Caregivers/parents are expected to participate.
Music Together Summer 3
Fall Semester 2020 - Classes begin on September 8th.
Join us for Bongos Song Collection this Fall!
Tuition included non-refundable registration fee $75
$240 for the first child
$165 for the second child*
$100 for the third child
- Children under 8 months (0-7 months) of age at the start of class may attend FREE with a paid sibling.
- The discounts for multiple children apply to siblings registered in the same class only.
- This discount for siblings reflects the fact that each family has one registration fee and only receives one set of materials.
- Unrelated children must be registered separately.
- Early Start Music Registration is done online on this website.
- New Families wishing to sample the class, can use our "Music Together Demo Class" scheduler.
- Visiting family members and friends are always welcome to join our class. Visiting members 6 years and under, may drop-in for $25 a class. Click "Visiting Passes" to pay your visiting fees.
- Siblings 7 years or older are welcomed to join at no additional charge.
- Sample Class Is For New Family ONLY. If you are returning family and would like to Sample A Class, please purchase the "Visiting Pass".
- If you chose to sign up for a "Music Together Demo Class" and decide to register for the remainder of the semester, please note that *your session fees will include the demo class*. ( no obligation demo class )
---------> Back to Demo Class Scheduler to see more detail and reserve your sample class.
- As a courtesy, we offer unlimited make-ups.
- Make-up spots are offered on a space availability basis and must be taken during your current semester.
- Please note that Make-Ups are not guaranteed, as they are offered as a courtesy.
- If you are unable to attend, you must cancel your make-up class by using Make-Up Scheduler or login the Portal to reschedule/cancel your make-up class.
- We require a minimum of 24 hours notification prior to release your spot to another family.
- Be mindful, we offer UNLIMITED make-up as a courtesy but make-up seats per class are LIMITED. Your unlimited make-up will be adjusted back to 2 times per semester if you don't show up your scheduled make-up class and don't cancel your make-up in advance.
---------> Back to Make-Up Scheduler to see more detail and reserve your make-up class.
- PHONE: (510) 431-2044
- EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org