♦ Winter Semester 2020 ♦
- Tuition- $170 (No sibling fee)
- 10-week Fall session (1/12 - 3/20)
- Zoom Live- class will host on Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday . Meeting ID will email to everyone.
- Tuesday (5 PM): 45 Minutes. More interaction between teacher and children. (100% Mandarin)
- Wednesday (10 AM): 30 Minutes. Limited/reduced interaction. ( 90% Mandarin with 10% English Key words support )
- Wednesday (11 AM): 45 Minutes. More interaction between teacher and children. (100% Mandarin)
- Friday (4:30 PM): 45 Minutes. More interaction between teacher and children. (100% Mandarin)
- Saturday (9:40 AM): 30 Minutes. Limited/reduced interaction. ( 90% Mandarin with 10% English Key words support )
- Saturday (10:30 AM): 45 Minutes. More interaction between teacher and children. (100% Mandarin)
- Saturday (11:30 AM): 45 Minutes. More interaction between teacher and children. (100% Mandarin)
- (NEW) Wendesday (5:15 PM): 45 Minutes. Mandarin for BIG KIDS ( age 5 yrs and up). 100% Mandarin
- KGM Big Kids class will not just learn from the materials, we are going to put more focus on conversation and to explore recorder, ukulele and other instruments. The goal for KGM Big Kids is engaging with children, increasing their motivation to self-learn Mandarin. Meanwhile, we are going to add some musicianships to power up the children's basic music theory skills. 100 % Mandarin.
- Must be 5 years+
- You need to have a recorder and an ukulele in this class.
- Mini bonus videos-. Instrument-making, musical story/story time, recorded zoom videos for reviewing...etc.
- Private Facebook group- Sharing learning ideas, Pop-up Facebook Live, Special event..etc.
- Digital download-. Materials will be available to download. (You can print it out or just draw your own.)
- Music- All songs learning during 10 weeks online classes will be provided MP3. (Dropbox download available)
~ What is Orff Schulwerk? and what is Kodály method? ~
- Early Start Music Registration is done online on this website.
- There is absolutely no refunds after the first day of class.
- If you cancel your registration prior to the first day of class, you will be issued a full refund minus a 4% administrative fee. If KGM must cancel the class due to low enrollment you will receive a full refund.
- More details on Terms And Conditions.
Drop-In ZOOM online class
IMPORTANT!!! We only offer Zoom LIVE drop-in on the first week. After first week, we offer the on-demand video as your drop-in. No LIVE.
- Kids Go Mandarin has NO Free demo class during 10 weeks semester. Drop-ins are welcome. $20 per child per drop-in. Please buy Visitor Pass per visit. If you decided to sign up the whole semester after drop-in class, your drop-in class will be your first class and the tuition will be deducted. "CONTACT" us by sending email to KidsGoMandarin@gmail.com to schedule your drop-in.
- If you missed your original registered class, please watch zoom on-demand videos as your makeup.
- NO makeup link provide to the other Live zoom class
- NO Refund after the 1st class started.
網路上課教室守則 (Online Class rules)：
3. 上課期間請將攝像鏡頭打開. 我們會有互動環節, 需要請家長配合將攝像鏡頭打開.
- (現場課) 請在"期望"補課當天的前24小時email 到 KidsGoMandarin@gmail.com . "期望"補課的當天早上才傳訊息或寄email來索取ZOOM上課連結的家庭, 一概不予回應.
- (網路課）缺席的家庭, 請自行利用時間觀看我們每周固定上傳的ＺＯＯＭ實況錄影影片，不會另外提供其他班級的上課連結．
1. No talking in class. “Show don’t Tell.” Show your child how to use their singing voice vs speaking voice. This will help the children to remain focused.
2. No cell phones/text messages/cameras during class.
3. Please turn on your camera while having class. We have interaction with studnets, the participation is important for your familu and other families.
4. No food during the class. Please feed your child "BEFORE" or "AFTER" the class.
5. Don’t worry about your child’s participation, as long as your child is safe and engaged. Your participation serves as the most important role model for your child. Children learn by observing those around them.
6. Kids are welcome to walk around but for safety reasons, no running during the class.
7. It is normal if children cry during the class, parents could turn off the camera/mute your microphone. Bring kid back to the class when they calm down..
8. Please listen to music anytime, anywhere to enforce the Mandarin learning ability.
- (On site) If you know you are going to miss classes, please schedule your make-up by email to KidsGoMandarin@gmail.com 24 hours in advance before your make-up date. I will send you the zoom link.
- (Online) If you missed your original registered class, please watch zoom recorded videos as your makeup. NO makeup link provide to the other Live zoom class.
10. If you have a sick child, please rest at home and schedule a make-up class or watch the recorded videos we post on the Fall private Facebook page.
- PHONE: (510) 431-2044
- EMAIL: KidsGoMandarin@gmail.com