About The Class:
- All classes are 45 minutes long.
- Your tuition includes 1 copy of the song collection on CD, digital mp3 for download and a new songbook.
- New Families will receive a Parent Education Guide, "Music Together® At Home: Helping Your Child Grow Musically"; a guide for parents and caregivers.
- Our class is basic music and movement for children age 0-5 years old and their caregivers. Babies class for age 0-8 months.
- Class activities include singing, dancing, small/large movement, fun activities, basic beat and rhythm training, and instrument play.
- Caregivers/parents are expected to participate.
Fall Semester 2019 - Classes begin on September 4th.
- Fall 2019 we will celebrate the "Flute" collection.
Sing, Dance, and Jam Along with Us!
In this seasons' Flute Song Collection, we'll get out our instruments and play along to the jazzy new original "Blue St. Pat," search the "Pawpaw Patch," and climb aboard the "Train to the City." And those are only three of the twenty-five songs you'll learn, which include Music Together originals and traditional songs. In addition to your weekly classes, tuition includes a new songbook with beautiful color illustrations for each song, a newsletter full of resources and music-making ideas, and online access to the music and bonus activities. In September, we'll be celebrating the International Day of Peace with a Music Together Around the World party—and you are invited!
Tuition included non-refundable registration fee $75
$237 for the first child
$162 for the second child*
$122 for the third child
- Children under 8 months (0-7 months) of age at the start of class may attend FREE with a paid sibling.
- The discounts for multiple children apply to siblings registered in the same class only.
- This discount for siblings reflects the fact that each family has one registration fee and only receives one set of materials.
- Unrelated children must be registered separately.
Back to the Music Together Registration Page
- Early Start Music Registration is done online on this website.
- There are no refunds after the 1st week of class.
- If families ask for a refund before the first class starts, we will charge 3% cancellation fee from the family's refund amount starts on May 1st, 2019.
- New Families wishing to sample the class, can use our "Music Together Demo Class" scheduler.
- Visiting family members and friends are always welcome to join our class. Visiting members 6 years and under, may drop-in for $25 a class. Click "Visiting Passes" to pay your visiting fees.
- Siblings 7 years or older are welcomed to join at no additional charge.
- Sample Class Is For New Family ONLY. If you are returning family and would like to Sample A Class, please purchase the "Visiting Pass".
- We might offer FREE dedicated trial classes the week prior to the start of the semester for any New or RETURNING Families. Please invite your friends and children to join Our Free Trial classes with you.
- If you chose to sign up for a "Music Together Demo Class" during the first week of class and decide to register for the remainder of the semester, please note that *your session fees will include the demo class*. ( no obligation demo class )
---------> Back to Demo Class Scheduler to see more detail and reserve your sample class.
- As a courtesy, we offer unlimited make-ups.
- Make-up spots are offered on a space availability basis and must be taken during your current semester.
- Please note that Make-Ups are not guaranteed, as they are offered as a courtesy.
- If you are unable to attend, you must cancel your make-up class by using Make-Up Scheduler or login the Portal to reschedule/cancel your make-up class.
- We require a minimum of 24 hours notification prior to release your spot to another family.
- Be mindful, we offer UNLIMITED make-up as a courtesy but make-up seats per class are LIMITED. Your unlimited make-up will be adjusted back to 2 times per semester if you don't show up your scheduled make-up class and don't cancel your make-up in advance.
---------> Back to Make-Up Scheduler to see more detail and reserve your make-up class.
- PHONE: (510) 431-2044
- EMAIL: email@example.com